This is from an article by Nido Quebin. (This is a 2 part series- in our second part we discuss how to listen better.)
CTFO’S CBD oil continues to produce amazing results, which presents a great challenge. How do we present our message so people will want to try the products? Well here are some great tips.
There are two sides to every conversation, and both are essential to the art of a conversation / communication. So, how are your conversation skills? Think about it: Are you a smooth talker, or do you ramble? Are you an attentive listener, or do you tend to interrupt? Here’s how to master the art of a conversation—both sides of it:
To order CTFO CBD Hemp Oil Products – Click Here!
When it’s your turn to talk…
1. Get your thinking straight. The most common source of confusing messages is muddled thinking. We have an idea we haven’t thought through. Or we have so much we want to say that we can’t possibly say it. Or we have an opinion that is so strong we can’t keep it in. As a result, we are ill-prepared when we speak, and we confuse everyone. The first rule of plain talk, then, is to think before you say anything. Organize your thoughts.
2. Say what you mean. Say exactly what you mean.
3. Get to the point. Effective communicators don’t beat around the bush. If you want something, ask for it. If you want someone to do something, say exactly what you want done.
4. Be concise. Don’t waste words. Confusion grows in direct proportion to the number of words used. Speak plainly and briefly, using the shortest, most familiar words.
5. Be real. Each of us has a personality—a blending of traits, thought patterns and mannerisms—which can aid us in communicating clearly. For maximum clarity, be natural and let the real you come through. You’ll be more convincing and much more comfortable.
6. Speak in images. The cliché that “a picture is worth a thousand words” isn’t always true. But words that help people visualize concepts can be tremendous aids in communicating a message.
But talking, or sending messages, is only half the process. To be a truly accomplished communicator, you must also know how to listen, or receive messages.
If you’re approaching a railroad crossing around a blind curve, you can send a message with your car horn. But that’s not the most important part of your communication task. The communication that counts takes place when you stop, look and listen—a useful admonition for conversation, too.
In Part 2 we discuss how to better listen.
Order Online CTFO Pure CBD Hemp Oil get the best price and strongest potency – Click Here!
Interested in an income with CTFO CBD Hemp Oil – Click Here!
Also be sure to to check out the CBD Skin Care Products – Click Here!