One of the biggest advantages we have with CTFO CBD products is that we carry the GMP Certified label. In a nutshell this means you are getting the highest quality product available.
This is an interesting article on how “nano” CBD is misleading the public. We can all be proud to offer CTFO products to the world.
“A CBD molecule is a CBD molecule. If you break it up into smaller fragments, it is no longer CBD and will not act like CBD. Adding ‘nano’ in front of the word does not change the molecule itself. Even if a beverage is presented as a nanoemulsion, when the lab adds a solvent as part of their extraction process, this causes the emulsion to break and anything encapsulated in the nanoemulsion will be visible to the lab’s instruments.”
An investigation, bringing 47 CBD products to a third-party laboratory on a mission to find out how much CBD they actually contained. In the shocking results, only about half of the products tested contained within 20% of the CBD that was labeled.
The following article shows how misleading so many CBD products are – so many are simply a rip-off.
A. We cannot promise this. 1. There is less than 0.3% (.003) THC in all our products and that is the federal regulation to be able to state “NO THC” on our label. However, there are many different kinds of drug tests, some much more sensitive to trace amounts of substances than others. 2. Of those we know of who have been tested for THC when having taken these products, no one has tested positive, including one airlines pilot who is tested regularly. 3. Most home test kits and even urine tests will show no THC when someone has been using our products as suggested. Obviously if someone is taking way more product than suggested, the probability of more THC showing up in their system increases. However, if someone takes a hair follicle test, or other highly intensified drug test, even our products may test positive because there can be trace amounts of THC present as there would be with any CBD Oil product..
So we cannot promise that anyone will pass a drug test when taking our products, even though most will.
Q. Why does CTFO say “Not all CBD products are created equal and we have the Highest Quality?”
A. TOP REASONS WHY CTFO CBD IS THE BEST QUALITY IN THE INDUSTRY
1. More than 67% of the current CBD products on the market that have been tested do NOT contain the amount of CBD or other ingredients that their labels say they do. OURS DO! All products are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP facility. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices, and refers to a system of manufacturing practices that is regulated by the U.S. government and guarantees reproducibility of product quality to verifiable specifications. This means that the federal government has verified that you’re getting what you’re paying for because they have confirmed that what’s on our labels is in our products.
2. Our CBD is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil using only organic ingredients.
3. The products are manufactured in a cruelty-free facility. No animal testing or abuse is utilized. This is a big issue, especially in the skin care industry.
4. We use only the best, highest quality, purest organic Hemp and we don’t use any high heat processing that reduces the potency or efficacy of the CBD.
5. Our CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD Isolate (or Extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits.
6. There are more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. Our extraction technology allows us to extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents. The result is a whole food with exceptional nutritional qualities, and much more efficient skin and pet care products.
7. With CTFO CBD products, you’re getting the highest quality, purest CBD, plus over 400 other nutrients, in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use and easy-to-absorb form. These truly are the best products on the market.
Not only are the newest Lab Reports now available on your CTFO website, you will also see that now, even the Full Spectrum Drops have ZERO THC in them. This is a result of an additional extraction process we have chosen to incorporate that removes the last traces of THC in the oil, while retaining all the other beneficial cannabinoids.
This means that our 4 Full Spectrum Drops are now obviously below the 0.2% THC maximum threshold required by the UK and other EU countries, so we have now made them available for everyone there!
CTFO CBD Products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). The GMP symbol is listed on all our labels.
Every batch of our CBD oil is tested by our GMP manufacturer. This guarantees that what is on our label is what is in our oil in terms of potency and purity.
CTFO additionally tests our products regularly in order to inform and assure our Associates of the details reported in all tests.
CTFO has the absolute highest quality CBD on the market